When it comes to betting on football, there are several attractive lines with the potential of a lucrative payday. That said, accurately predicting the outcome of a football match is difficult, and the odds of picking a winner for any one match is even more difficult. So, instead of betting on a single team to win a football match, try to bet on both teams to score.
What is a BTTS Bet?
Both Teams to Score (BTTS) means that you are placing a bet that each team will score at least one goal. Here is an example of how this betting works:
Let's say Manchester United and Manchester City are playing in the Manchester Derby and you place a such a bet. If Manchester United and Manchester City both score during the game, you win!
Increasing Your Chances Of Winning
Here are things to consider when placing a bet on BTTS predictions today:
- Season statistics: Teams that score and give up goals consistently throughout the season are more likely to score and concede goals in any given match.
- Head-to-head matches: Our website provides tables that showcase how well the selected teams have performed in their recent encounters.
- Shot Statistics: If players of each club are creating a lot of shots on targets, these shots are likely to convert into goals.
- Follow the news: Keep an eye on player absences, especially key defensive players. When key defensive players are missing, the odds of their team conceding goals increases.
What are the best leagues to place a BTTS bet?
The best football leagues for BTTS predictions feature high-scoring teams and are often fiercely competitive, making it challenging to predict match winners. Leagues like the English Premier League, German Bundesliga, and the Netherlands Eredivisie are good examples of competitive championships. Although you cannot go wrong betting on BTTS tips in those leagues, consider also betting on Sweden's 2nd division and Scotland's lower leagues because they are renowned for their high scoring matches.
What are the advantages of our both teams to score tips?
Our BTTS betting tips offer the following advantages:
- No need to rely on a specific result.
- User-friendly tools on our site make it simple to assess the performance of each club and compare their xG stats.
- BTTS trends and ROI stats in recent matches, free for Premier League and Champions League
- Our model finds provides you with an analysis of favorable betting odds for a BTTS bet.
We hope that with this comprehensive betting guide, you will greatly increase your winnings on both to score bets!